Some members bring different services, products, hook-ups to the table like letting us host events at their place of business on the weekends.
Welcome to the first step in gaining access to the best group of automotive enthusiasts the NorthEast has to offer! We are a DRIVERS club that focuses more on the man than the machine. We are looking for good people who like to DRIVE their cars. You’ve received this link because one of our current members, or founders, thinks you might be a good fit for membership.
We expect our members to respect all sports cars (regardless of their value) as well as drive and act in a respectful manner (no dangerous driving, no excessive revving, burnouts or roll racing will be tolerated). Additionally, we have built this club as a place for hundreds of men and women to escape the real world (where almost no one wants to talk about cars). As such, we have banned all divisive topics from being discussed on any of our platforms or at our events. Such topics are, but not limited to, any politics, religion or race (jokes or serious conversations).
Annual Dues are currently set at $250. This grants you access to all of our events (we average over 50 per year) as well as our members-only website, facebook, discord, and inside friends list on instagram. 90% of our events are included with membership, the remaining 10% require an additional payment to attend (events like our bbqs, business conference, trackdays, autocross, etc). The website does require a credit or debit card be stored in order to pay for your dues and any events with a cost that you click “attending” to should you be granted membership.
Please fill out all of the information in the following link and then make sure to read the “Next Steps in The Application Process” which will pop at the end as well as be emailed to you.